Well, it is time for the biggest sale of the year and online shops are all flashing on your screen non stop with deals so unbelievable you would think they're just giving it away! There are good and bad ones, so one should definitely be careful in seeing if the sale is indeed true. Lazada? Zalora? Brand stores? One or more of these guys will make you a casualty. I'm here to tell you what you can do to maximize your shopping spree.
1. Check out and compare prices. The last thing you would want to buy is a fake sale item. It’s always good to make sure that you are truly getting good deals on the items on your shopping list. Apart from checking out the price comparison on the store you’re buying from, do a bit of research on the value of the item you’re planning to purchase. Who knows, you might even get a better deal somewhere else!
2. Get FREE Shipping. Shopping apps have tons of vouchers for free shipping. Avail them or purchase the amount to qualify for it. Shipping is expensive these days and getting them for free can save you enough funds so you can splurge on an additional item or two!
3. Be aware of measurements. Make sure to ask or look up measurements of shirts, trousers, shoes even accessories before you hit that add to cart button because if it doesn't fit, how can you wear it?
4. Always, always check reviews. I always see to it that I read reviews of previous customers about the products I am purchasing. This is a good way to avoid sketchy sellers who either send you the wrong item or doesn’t send the item at all, after you send your payment. Secure yourself by only getting products from trusted sellers.
5. Use cashless payment methods to get better than cash rewards. While cash is still king in the Philippines, paying via cashless methods for our online purchases has brought me so much convenience over the past months. For years, you only get to enjoy cashless convenience if you have a credit card, but ewallets such as PayMaya, gives us a better alternative to credit cards and cash.
While credit cards give you points in exchange of your purchases and trips, PayMaya gives you actually money with their cashbacks for your purchases! This 12.12 sale, here are some of the amazing better than cash rewards PayMaya has in store for you.
•Get up to 100% cashback when you spend at least P500 online and in-store using your PayMaya virtual or physical card.
• Enjoy an additional P150 cashback when you accumulate a P5,000 spend with your PayMaya virtual or physical card
• Get up to 100% cashback when you #ScanToPay via PayMaya QR at your favorite establishments
• Rack up to P5,000 worth of accumulated purchase via PayMaya QR to get an additional P150 cashback
• Get two chances of earning up to 100% cashback when you spend at least P100 via PayMaya QR this weekend
• Redeem your PayMaya voucher at the Lazada app to enjoy a 30% discount of up to P150, when you spend a minimum of P500
• Get a 25% discount of up to P2,000 on your Zalora purchase when you use the code PYMYONLINEFEVER and spend a minimum of P1,500
Enjoy these awesome rewards by signing up to PayMaya. Use my code: KUMAGCOWPYMY to instantly get P50 on your account! Check out PayMaya’s latest deals and promos on https://www.paymaya.com/deals.